How does it work?
What the Motability scheme offers.
The Motability Scheme offers disabled people who receive one of the below a brand new car every 3 years:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Motability’s worry-free car lease package also includes:
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Annual car tax
- FREE replacement tyres
- FREE windscreen replacement
- Many adaptations at no extra cost
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 year lease